Infinite Dimensions Games is looking for a talented zbrush sculptor/3D modeler to work on creating upcoming character models for our catalogue.
Modelers will be tasked with creating 3D print ready medieval/fantasy miniatures.
Work is contract based and remote. Location is not an issue but we prefer candidates in time zones closer to our own (EST). Fluency in English is mandatory in order to communicate clearly for remote work.
Applicants should have the following zbrush skills and knowledge before considering applications:
- Strong knowledge of Zbrush, capable of building models basically from scratch in hi resolution.
- Knowledge of how to create, manage and use regular and IMM brushes
- Knowledge of dynamesh, live boolean, decimation master and exporting for 3D printing
- Can model or simulate cloth.
Applicants should also have and demonstrate the following understanding and/or experience
- Experience in a professional work environment as a 3D modeler.
- Be able and willing follow directions, replicate style and adhere to concept art and reference.
- Have experience with 3D printing
- Have experience with the particular restrictions of 3D printing and how to model around them.
- Strong understanding of character proportion and anatomy
- Strong character posing skills
- Knowledge of fantasy/medieval style clothing/armor/weapons
Special consideration will be given to those that:
- Show a passion for the work we do
- Own a resin printer on which to test
- Play or have played rpg/table-top games
- Understand the worlds of these games
- Ability to light and render
Applicants must show examples of their work via links to a website or cloud based folder. Work should be as closely related to what we do as possible. Please enter links in the field down below.
Applicants must upload a CV in the field below.
Applicants should look at and understand that they will have to be able to replicate the type of work displayed on our website in order to considered