By accessing this website, purchasing, and/or downloading any content from this website, including any Digital Files (as defined below), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully.
- This agreement is made between you and Infinite Dimensions Games, Inc. In these terms and other agreements that may incorporate them, “you” or “your” refers to you, the visitor to this website and/or purchaser of goods from this website. You confirm that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website and make purchases on this website. Reference to “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Infinite Dimensions Games, Inc.
- This agreement governs the purchase and use of Digital Files and 3D Printed Models. “Digital Files” means all electronic content downloadable and/or purchasable from this website, including but not limited to .stl format files and any other formats that may be used for 3D printing. “3D Printed Models” include all physical models printed or otherwise created from the Digital Files.
- Infinite Dimensions Games owns all intellectual property in the contents of this website, the Digital Files, and 3D Printed Models. You acknowledge that the contents of this website, the Digital Files and 3D Printed Models are protected by copyright law including without limitation, by the Canadian Copyright Act, the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, and all other applicable laws in your own territory. You also acknowledge that all trademarks associated with Infinite Dimensions Games, including but not limited to Infinite Dimensions Games and Wightwood Abbey, are the exclusive property of Infinite Dimensions Games. No title, intellectual property rights or distribution rights are transferred to you by virtue of your access to this website or through your purchase of any content from this website.
- Upon purchase of a Digital File, you are granted a single user, non-exclusive, non-transferrable personal use license for the Digital File. Digital Files may be loaded onto no more than one computer at a time. Only one copy may be made for back-up purposes. You agree that you will not rent, lease, sublicense, market, distribute, lend or otherwise share or transfer Digital Files, any portion of Digital Files, 3D Printed Models, or modified 3D Printed Models, without the express written consent of Infinite Dimensions Games. Digital Files may be used to create the corresponding 3D Printed Models for your personal use only, and may only be used with 3D printing technology; creation of 3D Printed Models using injection molding technology is prohibited. Personal use does not include use for an employer, client or customer, or use by an employee. You agree to ensure that all copies of Digital Files provided to a third-party printing service for printing 3D Printed Models are destroyed immediately after completion of the print job.
- You agree that you will not resell any Digital Files or 3D Printed Models. Digital Files and 3D Printed Models must not be sold, distributed for profit, or otherwise used commercially. If you wish to sell or distribute 3D Printed Models or modified 3D Printed Models, please contact Infinite Dimensions Games for further information regarding commercial printing licenses or artisan’s licenses. For any other commercial use of Digital Files or 3D Printed Models, such as for display in a conference or trade show, or as background for a film production, please contact Infinite Dimensions Games for prior approval.
- You agree that you will not digitally modify or reverse-engineer any Digital Files. You agree that the Digital Files may not be reverse-engineered, de-compiled, re-purposed, converted, or otherwise digitally modified in any manner and for any reason. Furthermore, you may not scan 3D Printed Models, or modified 3D Printed Models, to create independent digital files.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Infinite Dimensions Games as against all claims arising from your use of this website, Digital Files and 3D Printed Models. You agree that proper, legal and safe use of this website, Digital Files and 3D Printed Models is your own responsibility. In no event shall Infinite Dimensions Games be responsible for any general, special, incidental, consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by you or any third party as a result of your use of or failure to use this website, Digital Files or 3D Printed Models. For greater certainty, Infinite Dimensions Games includes the company, its parent and subsidiaries, directors, partners, officers, agents, contractors and employees.
- We warrant that Digital Files will function as described in accordance with the information on the website and any documentation provided with your purchase. If there are any issues regarding the quality or function of Digital Files, please contact Infinite Dimensions Games within 30 days of purchase. We make no warranties regarding compatibility of Digital Files with specific hardware, or the quality of any 3D Printed Models. Other than as set out above, we have no obligation to provide you with any further support or maintenance in connection with this website, Digital Files, or 3D Printed Models.
- Your failure to comply with any of these terms may result in a termination of this agreement. If we determine that you have breached or otherwise failed to comply with any of the terms of this agreement, we may, at our sole discretion, terminate this agreement and/or refuse and revoke your access to this website, Digital Files, and/or 3D Printed Models without a refund. We may also require destruction and proof of destruction of all copies of Digital Files and/or 3D Printed Models in your possession. The balance of this agreement, including but not limited to restrictions on use and distribution of Digital Files and 3D Printed Models shall survive such termination. Furthermore, we reserve our right to pursue legal action regarding a breach of this agreement or infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- Unenforceable or invalid terms of this agreement will not affect the rest of the agreement. If any terms of this agreement are found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, they will be reduced in scope to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable. The remainder of the terms in this agreement will not be affected in any way.
- This agreement and all sale of products are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario for any disputes relating to the website, Digital Files, 3D Printed Models, or any other issues relating to the interpretation or breach of this agreement.
- We may update or change these terms of service from time to time. You agree that is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website, including to these terms, prior to using the website or purchasing Digital Files.